Soothes And Protects!
Blister Prevention and Treatment in
Skin-On-Skin 3″ Circles & 1″ Squares
Skin-On-Skin incorporates advanced formula hydrogel to provide long-lasting protection and flexibility second only to your own skin.
Skin-On-Skin provides superior cushioning and friction reduction and resists sweating and rubbing. Skin-On-Skin also hydrates and softens the skin, bringing instant relief for athletes, outdoor enthusiasts or anyone with skin irritation. Soothe blisters, chafing and stings instantly with Skin-on-Skin!
Why Is Skin-on-Skin Different?
The fast-actig hydrogel formulation provides superior moisture and healing, serving to “cool down” the affected area, providing temporary relief from pain and immediately beginning the healing process. 48 circles are safely stored in our resealable package.
Skin-On-Skin Soothing Hydrogel Pads:
- Single use. Not to be used with open wounds.
- Can be trimmed to fit any area on the body
- Resealable jar – Convenient for the gym, weight room, home or clinic
Skin-on-Skin is ideal for treating:
- Minor dermal abrasions
- Activity related skin irritations
- Poison ivy
- Insect bites and stings
Skin-On-Skin is packaged in resealable jars and is available in 2 convenient sizes and NEW Dressing Kit:
Skin-On-Skin offers immediate skin pain relief and skin protection from:
- Each Hydrodel Pad is designed for Single Use Only.
- Remove a single Skin-on-Skin Hydrogel Pad from package. Cut pad to desired size.
- Remove blue film from Skin-on-Skin Hydrogel Pad and gently place on the area to be protected.
- Reseal the package with unused materials to maintain the integrity of the hydrogel pads for future use.
- DO NOT USE ON OPEN WOUNDS. See your physician or medical professional for sever wounds, continued irritation, or injuries that may be a result of Diabetes. NEVER block air passages.
Need info on blister prevention? Want the scoop on what causes blisters?