Bloggers Wanted or wannabees!
2Toms is looking for more “VIP Bloggers” – experts – to help teach others about new sports, training programs, nutrition, or anything just plan interesting.
If you are involved in something tha
t you think/know others would love to learn about, please contact us. We are looking for fun loving individuals to help share the wealth of knowledge! Listed below are the “rules” for our VIP Blogger Program. If you think you can live up to those, then you may just be the right fit for us.
VIP blogger topics
- You have been given a specific topic that you are to discuss in your weekly submission to the 2Toms program. Please stay within that realm of topic to the best of your ability.
Blog post content
- Content must be VIP blogger’s own original work and not published anywhere else online. Plagiarism is not permitted.
- When quoting others, please site your sources accordingly. Once you’ve submitted your post to us you may not publish this post anywhere else online (not on your own website or blog or anyone else’s).
- Please keep your submission between 200 – 1,000 words. Include keyword phrases in your Headline – this is also your Title tag for search engine optimization.
- 2Toms welcomes and highly recommends images to accompany VIP blog posts.
- 2Toms prefers that images you provide are directly relevant to the post content.
- We require that you include an image credit when uploading your image in WordPress. Put the credit in the image description field. Maximum image size: 2MB
- 2Toms is pleased to give you credit as the author of your post.
- We allow 1 link in your byline which will be displayed at the bottom of the page below your VIP blog post. This may not be an affiliate link or point to an affiliate site.
- We don’t allow links to your site within the post content unless it is directly related to the topic.
- Excessive links or any links that appear spammy will be removed.
- 2Toms reserves the right to make grammatical edits to your blog post where necessary.
- If a guest post is inappropriate or needs improvement we’ll let you know and offer suggestions so that we can publish it in the future.
- You are free to promote your article on social media like Facebook, Twitter, Digg, Fark, Stubmleupon etc.
- 2Toms reserves the right to refuse publication, remove blog content and change these guidelines as we see fit.
What do you get in exchange?
Well that’s easy. Free samples of new products to try and preview, exposure to our large network of customers and fans, be first to know about breaking news…. and an automatic lifetime discount code for our online store.